Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SUNNYFIELD ASX REUTERS 2010

Lisa McMurtrie has emailed looking for volunteer help for this great Sunnyfield supporter.

Dear Members

Firstly, I would like to wish you all a safe and happy 2010! I hope you all had an enjoyable festive season with your families and friends.

We are currently preparing our event calendar for 2010, which will be distributed to all Members shortly to keep you up to date.

The first event that will occur is in February for the ASX Golf Day. I have attached a copy of the Volunteer Information Form. If you are interested in any of these roles, please let me know as soon as possible. You can either give me a call on 02 8977 8823 or return the form to PO Box 886, Brookvale NSW 2100, marked attention to me.

We are also selling Art Union tickets – 1 for $20 or 6 for $100. First prize is a Volkswagen Golf, with the total value of prizes valued being $68,210 . You would have received this flyer in the mail out with the Christmas edition of ‘Field of Dreams’. These tickets are on sale until Thursday 25 February 2010. Should you wish to purchase any tickets/books or would like additional copies of the flyer for family and friends, please call me or send me an email.

The overall benefit for Sunnyfield in participating in this activity is $70,000. Your assistance in either one or both of these activities will assist us in achieving this amount.

Thank you for your continued support of Sunnyfield.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With warm regards,

Lisa McMurtrie, Fundraising Manager, Corporate Services,

Tel: (02) 8977 8823, Mob: 0401 998 966, Fax: (02) 8977 2926

l.mcmurtrie@sunnyfield.org.au


A copy of the volunteer form is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment