Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Productivity Commission review of NDIS matters

Mark Clayton has asked for input from families about the NDIS proposals.
He said this: "I don’t know if you or the members and families have seen this material but I would like to encourage families to have their say on this critical work being reviewed by the Productivity Commission.  I am preparing a response for Sunnyfield which will go to the Board for its endorsement but I also think that families should have their own say.  The closing date for these submissions has been extended to Monday 16 August.  I am getting the documents loaded onto Sunnyfield's web page for public review.Mark Clayton. Manager, Strategy and Development, Tel: (02) 8977 8803, Mob: 0403 078 450, Email: m.clayton@sunnyfield.org.au

The documents are available here. First, second, third.


No comments:

Post a Comment